Gold Seal Certification
The Canadian Construction Association Gold Seal Certification Program has become the industry standard for construction management certification. Over 6500 Project Managers, Superintendents, Estimators and Construction Safety Coordinators have joined the elite of Canada’s construction sector by becoming Gold Seal certified. See www.goldsealcertification.com for further information.
Gold Seal is quickly setting the new standard for practice and management excellence. To attain Gold Seal Certification individuals must complete education and work requirement components which are specific to the certification level they are trying to achieve.
Gold Seal has accredited, or "pre-approved", the following ETL courses for Special Industry Course (SIC) points as indicated:
HUMAN RESOURCES TOPICS
- Coaching for Excellence (1 SIC - 6 hours)
- Conflict Resolution (1 SIC - 6 hours)
- Creative Problem Solving (1 SIC - 6 hours)
- Effective Presentation Skills (2 SIC - 12 hours)
- Foundations of Leadership (2 SIC - 12 hours)
- Giving an Effective Performance Review (1 SIC - 6 hours)
- Hiring the Right People for the Right Jobs (1 SIC - 6 hours)
- Leadership and Discipline (1 SIC - 6 hours)
- Effective Communication (1 SIC - 6 hours)
- Effective Presention Skills (1 SIC - 6 hours)
- Introduction to Project Management (2 SIC - 12 hours)
- Strategic Business Writing (1 SIC - 6 hours)
- Strategic Time Management (1 SIC - 6 hours)
- Time Management - Getting Organized (1 SIC - 6 hours)
Completion of the first 8 Human Resources courses (60 hours) will be awarded full credit by the Gold Seal Accreditation Board for the module: "Management of Human Resources in the Construction Industry".