Featured Topic: Building Relationships for Positive Results
Wednesday July 10th, 2013 at 11:00 a.m. EST
(Duration: 70 Minutes)
Do you know what you are really like, or how people may actually see you? It is important for all of us to know and understand exactly how our unique personality style truly affects our working relationships. This webinar is intended to develop the foundation we all have in place for building a collaborative work environment. We'll explore what personality styles has do with it, and how we can use an understanding of what makes us, and those we work with 'tick' to build lasting and effective work relationships. We'll also explore the power of listening and how that can act to strengthen all our relationships.
Objectives for this session include:
- Recognizing the importance of a collaborative work environment.
- Identifying personality styles and how to work effectively with them.
- Listening effectively.
- Strengthening relationships at work.
Investment: $119.00 per participant + HST (13%)
Payment due on registration.
Payment methods include VISA, MasterCard, or AMEX.
To register for this opportunity, or any upcoming topics, you can either:
- Fill out this registration form and fax it to (905) 789-0595, or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check out ETL's catalogue of upcoming webinar topics.