Purchase Self-Study Guides
Designed with individual development in mind, these guides are perfect for employees of small businesses, remote staff, or meeting the specific training needs of a few employees. The opportunity to customize these self-study guides is available should you require it. If you would like to request customization, please contact us directly at (905) 789-1467 or send an email to email@example.com.
For orders outside Canada, additional shipping charges may apply. If so, an ETL team member will contact you prior to shipping.
* Prices shown do not include shipping and taxes.
Building Relationships for Positive Results
- Recognize the importance of collaboration; identify personality styles and how to work with each style; learn how to strengthen relationships at work.
Conflict Resolution and Decision-Making
- Discover techniques to help promote creative decision-making; use an effective decision making model and process; learn how to resolve conflict; recognize various types and causes of conflict; discover your conflict management style.
- Determine communication strengths and weaknesses; understand the skills of effective listening; recognize the silent methods of communication; understand the importance of written communication.
Foundations of Leadership
- Understand the foundations of effective leadership; determine the differences between leading and managing; gain insight into different leadership styles.
Giving Feedback -
Learn how to identify employees who need feedback; learn how to give Positive/Constructive feedback using the ETL feedback model.
Handling Difficult Behaviours
- Understand what constitutes “difficult behaviour”; effectively deal with different behaviours; reduce the stress of working with challenging behaviours; learn how to handle challenging situations.
Performance Review Process -
Establish an environment conducive to productive performance reviews; prepare and conduct discussions that encourage an exchange of information; follow through on agreements reached and implement a follow-up plan.
Time Management – Getting Organized
- Recognize time styles; identify time wasters; construct a healthy prioritized ‘To Do List’; generate more time through delegation.
Self-Study Leadership Series Kit
ETL is pleased to offer you our cost-effective Self-Study Leadership Series Kit. Each Kit includes the above 8 topics in booklet format, tabbed and housed in a binder for easy use and storage.
Self-Study Leaders Guide
To enhance the self-study experience, ETL offers a comprehensive Leaders Guide to take managers through the tools and techniques to coach employees and create accountability, ensuring that the self-study participants are setting goals, creating action plans, and transferring their newly acquired knowledge to the job.